Friday 10 April 2009

foods especially junk foods...very attractive!

since i was in form 6...i felt my life was struggling...
i can't breathe...stress is continuing enter my mind!
when holidays came,i never study!i just keep on playing and surfing internet!
although i knew the result,but i still stubborn and didn't face it!
then,i always nothing to do in the school so i will go back home right after schooling period!
what a boring life~
what i'm thinking is i wanna reenjoy my life!
the idea is i try many types of food!
my favourite:donuts,dumplings,cakes(chocolate),dim sum...
so i nid to go to have buffet in Jogoya!!!
but unfortunately,it's quite expensive and my friends can't cooperate with my timetable!
damn miserable...
it's nevermind!
i then finding other places in Petaling Street,i knew that is a place also have many foods...
i found finally!i like the almond tart,coconut tart,kaya cakes and so on...
i'll go to Central Market's King's to buy some cakes!!!
a very long period i never eat!
the great thing is i'll having my lunch with my friends at Pizza Hut!Hooray!!!
when i think about the mushroom soap,my saliva produced a lot!haha!!!
i hope i can enjoy and having a lot of fun today!!!
moreover,i'll swim at my friend's condo's swimming pool!
that's the time for me to release my fat cells?

No comments:

Post a Comment