Wednesday 25 March 2009

shocked~haha^^


finally,sukan saringan can be held today~
luckily i didn't late to school~if i late another 20 seconds,then the bell rings~
today's chapel class quite bore...a speech about Biology?i think la...
almost the students didn't listen to lecturer~they just waiting the time to pass and participate in the sukan~besides,today was the 1st time that i took a seat with Teresa after a lot of weeks~
of course,she told me something and i shocked!the people's behaviour not judge by his/her face~
although someone with you for >5 years,he/she still not to be trusted!she sure very disappointed and sad~haiz!but i think i was not that kind of people la~who knows in future?
after 1st period,our sukan launched!then i shocked because i participated for 2 events suddenly~i guess i participated in lontar peluru only!then my confidence decreased a few~i can't run!i really can't!!!i tried to escape from it but later,i just followed my destiny~haha!i made contradiction again.
i was a few disappointed for i failed in the lontar peluru!my technique was wrong~May Kay said teacher should tell us but the teacher didn't!i thought she was quite upset with it!
i returned to terrace and continue chat with Teresa~
chatting and chatting~
we having our breakfast together~i saw a guy very miserable~because he bear his big bag and carried the plate but no place for him to sit~but just a while,he then sat~
i got high jump!but i missed it because someone told me it has been done~
i went to field with someone and checked!OMG!we still need to jump!
after i jumped for 3 times(practice),teacher said official started!OMG!they guys were there!especially green-T!it was damn embarrassing!but,green-T also didn't bother me de la,i think!then a beauty jumped and i saw green-T starred at her~if i can jumped,then may be it'll happen on me~consequently,was my turn to run 200 metres...only 2 lanes were used to be run~
means 2 people run on same time~i ensure i lost!but i tried my best la~somemore they said my result not bad!haha!chuckled myself~i was enjoying to run!!!may be only a people in front of me~no pressure~
finally and finally,schooling hours finished!hooray!my lucky number-531,not yet return to my captain~may be tomorrow~i went back home by friend's mother's car again...i saw green-T was in the primary school~chatting with friends~but i got to go~haiz~only once to wait with green-T...may be will getting more chances in future??haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment