Wednesday 17 June 2009

what a wonderful birthday celebration!

performing birthday song?of course not!
guess what?hehe!
having ice-cream ''cakes''
bbqueing...
make some wishes
hehe!nice nice pose!
first of all,i would like to say thanks till infinity to my friends!!!they all were very nice!i was so great to know them...i was celebrating my 19th birthday for twice!!!maybe thrice later?haha...i can't express well at here!but,i think they all knew,we have the same opinion...just keep in heart!i had been celebrate with Siew Ling's birthday on 9th June,which was during holidays period...i sang with Teresa in the morning...just 2 person only!so we enjoyed very much!later,i joint them to have lunch at Bar-B-Q Plaza!it's considered cheap and of course,the food was delicious!!!after that,we started to celebrate birthday at 10th floor at Times Square!no wonder some people dissappeared suddenly!and our cake were 2 boxes of ice-cream in yam and chocolate flavor!we all grabbing the ice-cream by spoon and put into mouth!this showed we were closed with each other!haha!consequently,Suat Yih took out my present from a lousy plastic bag...omg!the present wrapped with newspaper!haha!this idea not bad because reuse & recycle!i knew it's a fashion bag~Suat Yih said she went to PWTC's area purposely to buy this bag to me!wow!so touch!sob sob...
0617...
i was extremely exited today since it's my birthday!Kim made me some blueberry muffins!!!so touch!the muffins were delicious!i received them during recess time!then,i shared my happiness with classmates!the 8 girls shared a muffin while Caleb,ate a muffin!he didn't shared with other boys,maybe it's embarrass to share with boys...i really enjoyed this short period!after double period of Maths,schooling time was over!Pau Lee gave me a A4-size paper!a TVXQ's picture that they carried a gift each other(to me),my favourite idol was printed and my face included!of course,the page behind was filled with my wonderful classmates wishes!some of their wishes very funny~some of the wishes,i really need it!thanks!!!after that,i intend to go to Times Square to join my secondary school good friends and a special guest-from my primary school!(i knew it when we met accidentally at toilet)...but i was stopped by my personal junior-Jol Ann,she asked for my signature...since it's my birthday,i gave her straightly!while other juniors,asked me to let them know their personal senior...of course,i wouldn't let them know so easily!i asked them to find themselves...haha!then and then i reached TS and suggested to have lunch at Sushi King!the set that i ordered was extremely delicious!it's not so cheap but i willing to pay(they treat me^^)...the service staff sent the wonderful-looked cake to our table and they sang birthday song to me!i was very happy!the cake bought from BreadHistory...so it's delicious!after some process,i acted some funny pose and let Michele to take photographs...they bought me a bad which was in shoe-shaped!i was a bit worry because i don't know how to bring this type of bag to shop...i'll try in future!!!thanks!!!it's so touch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment