Wednesday 10 June 2009

suffering?


yup...always suffer...exams,financial problem and more!
wtf!i was very upset for my cellphone!it aged 3 years?not sure...when i bought it,i quite love it but now!hacked by virus...it's all my fault!i ignored my mum's advises so i hav to deal it myself!she advised me many times so tat i do not connect the phone with computer!since the computer also hacked by virus already!but!i hav to upgrade the stuff into my phone!if not,i can't get entertain...
and now...my pc broke down...something liked re-format itself!all the things going to break down!why??all occurred at the same time!damn hate tiz!so,my mum decide to buy a new notebook?may it be?haiz...i wish to buy a lot of things...cellphone(touch screen),LCD,camera...all also electronic appliances...i think i addicted with these type of things...so i should work for the company which related to my special interest?haha!a bit happy bcoz liked find out my way!
then,it's financial problem...bcoz of the house loan!!!debt for 10 years!terrible!!!all these unfortunate cases happened due to a guy!this guy is extremely bad!horrible!terrible!but he hav relationship wif me...i can't describe him and what i know is continue to hate him forever!or i should ignore his existant!ok!it's enough!stop to think about this guy!can't even type in 500 words!must exceed 1000 words...
omg!i saw a cellphone and in my opinion,i should buy because well functioning and looking nice!it's SAMSUNG F480!RM838-considered cheap because it's limited edition-pink colour!!!i strongly wish to buy it!!!God!please help me!!!since my phone already hacked by virus!but i got no money...bankrupt already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment