Wednesday 24 June 2009

it's time to reduce expenditure!

due to some critical condition,especially the financial problem,my family were needed to save money and reduce the expenditure month-by-month.it's good for me in rel if the internet services,Astro On Demand,charges for take care of brother will be suspended soon.i totally agree with these ideas in order to let me pay more attention on my studies and my toughest exam in my life which is STPM,will coming soon as fast as lightning.Haha!it's sound too exaggerated but times really flies without our realization.but,i'll fight until the STPM period over and i'll work for next 3 till 6 months while waiting the result or notification letter...this result determine my future but it's hard to choose if the government send me to the university that is far from my area.just like the seniors,they were facing this situation now and hard to make decision.so,i asked mum and she said she prefer i stay in KL and start to work.i can study and work at the same time or work for some years then continue to study.in my opinion,if i have the luck to enter local university,i'll going too no matter the location is far or nearby my area.this can training me to be independent and free of nagging from mum and even brother!haha!i also worry about him since he always ignoring me nowadays.the elder i am,the more i have to think.when i turn into adult officially-21 years old,i wish i am a person who mature so that can help mum and others.but,i quite childish although i am 19 now.i had a lot of contradictions because my horoscope is Gemini!!!Gambateh!
i am going to participate in the Form 6 Telematch next week!of course,it's a badminton tournament...i will take part in women singles and mixed doubles!!!wish i can get the title again soon!hehe!i will be watching a movie whether is 'Transformers 2' or 'Drag me to Hell'...it's excited!!!haiz...spend money again!'Harry Potter' also coming soon!my wallet become thinner and thinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment