Tuesday 17 February 2009

boring and tired but a bit exited...^^


yesterday assembly really gave me a shock!haha...my president called me suddenly bcoz he was sick and I was needed to b stg liked MC!OMG...I never prepared before,moreover,the vice predsident was writing the ''brain storming'' to me only during that time...my brain was a piece of white paper!I was too nervous if I really need to speak in front of 1200++ students & teachers!but,luckily,one of the teachers came out suddenly so,she bcame the MC...Gob bless me!haha~then,I juz returned to my class' queing line...after it,I juz following the studies n finally I can go back to my warmed-house...but,I didn't bring my keys n I noticed it only when I take out my keys to unlock the doors...OMG!I disappointed for wat I have been done...it's funny!my mum asked me tiz morning about the keys but I juz answered it simply!finally,I juz went to my brother's ''nai ma'' house n wait my mum...
I was in hurry tiz early morning since I nid to make annoucement!unfortunately,my teacher advisor haven't reach to the skul!so,I juz refered to another teacher,Pn.Khadizah.But she was not good in her English so she asked me to check wif my MUET teacher,Pn Khoon...consequently,I went to find Mr.Chin to get his signature n he help me to correct my poor English~thanks ya!^^finally n finally,my announcement made successfully!it's trouble for tat 2 sentences only!later,I still following the studies again...''ring,ring,ring...''schooling time was over!but I was too busy during tat time for Koperasi!the crowd of students stayed in the Sport's Room,juz want to purchase their own house T-shirt during the last period b4 Sukan Tara!i juz wondering why r they delayed until the end only entered here n purchased the shirts!Suat Yih n I were late already!v change our shirts immediately~luckily,the events haven't start yet!n Li Wah oso wif us after having her sweet lunch~she said I was mocking her about her lunch time!haha^^then,I found my Loke Yew House by the side of the field~the students who wearing the yellow-T were lesser compared to the others~I started to run for 100m,but I failed...I guess already b4 I ran!I was looking for someone afterward...hehe!I found already finally when I returnes to the terrace~!but green-T...aren't Loke Yew was yellow?don't think so much!mayb dislike yellow liked me...but my surname was ''yellow''...v were ordered to the place for long jumping~n nobody wif the green-T...I sympathised the green-T!so,I juz starting to focus on the green-T!finally,I saw the green-T did the long jump...I considered was failed too~although the green-T liked sunshine B.I was enjoying during tat time...is stg wrong wif me!hahaha...I took LRT wif Zhu Jun n went back together~it was a long period for me to take LRT again.suddenly,the weather changed n the thunderstormed-raining started!both of us felt frightened n a bit cold~v standing there 4 omost 30 minutes!I took out all the wet shirts from the outside when I reached home...how responsible I was...hahaha^^i was insane a bit starting from yesterday bcoz I can watch my admired artist-Ron Ng again in Astro-On-Demand!yeah!that's all for these 2 days~

No comments:

Post a Comment