Wednesday 6 May 2009

may I crazy for once/twice/thrice?or more than that!



Birthday Star!!!

me,Bnah n Samantha!(S bought a new hp-N95!)[envying...]
this photo looks funny!
~Friendship~Wei Luen leh?
i still continue to complaint!!!
my life is boring everyday!!!
but luckily,yesterday i had a chance to celebrate my fren's birthday!so,i can hang out with my lovely frens!!!i was so exited!!!thanks God!
i was very tired because i played badminton in the afternoon!then i missed the bus due to my consumption on a birthday card!it's quite hard to choose the best among other cards...the card i bought same wif my classmate's birthday card!it's the cutest and quite cheap for it's design!
when i reached Salak Selatan Bus Station,i saw the U48 that i missed juz now!!!i felt fortunately in a sudden!i recalled i was blamming the unfair of God,but now,i realized that my destiny not that poor...yeah!finally i arrived home!it's almost 7pm~then i went to my room quickly to check whether i had receive Michele's message...wow!she said we met at 7pm!walao ye...impossible!there were something happened afterwards...the Birthday Star called me for more than 10 times,but i can't received due to the Digi and Maxis's network not function well since i live in a place almost the summit of the hill~finally i received and she said her bf want to use toilet!so i asked for permission from mum...(remind me that this Sunday is Mother's Day,what should I do?)after that,we went to Sri Petaling but dog dunno how to get there!ok lo...i pointed to him~(i found the reason for reached my house lately,go through wrong roads n turned a big round n get back to my area)...
v met at the T-junction and v 'jam' into dog's car to go to restaurant named ''Tong Chi Dao''!since it's a ''tong sui'' restaurant,i ordered 'Tahini'(sesame paste) and curry chicken rice!i quite enjoyed and full!
times flies!it's 10.15pm and v paid bills...v went to OYS house to cut cakes...Michele,Bnah n Samantha bought Black Forest which was my opinion!we stayed till 11pm something then going home!
so,that's all for yesterday!
today,i went to chapel class as usual with Li Wah~it's damn hot!so i suggested to go church because there were a lot of air cond...but she said she killed a rat yesterday so she wanted to pray...so,i went for Buddhism~she told me something n i also talk my troubles to her...later,the bell rang n v returned to class...i started to low mood...i got stress for many things!my assignment(photoshop),mid-term exams,families and so on!my condition is always upset inside but smiles outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment